Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Job!

So I have some very exciting news! I found out last week that I was offered a design position at Doo. Ri. As much as I have enjoyed my time here at Betsey Johnson, it is time for me to move on and try something new.

I am so incredibly excited to work with such a talented designer, I have been in love with her collections since I started design school. I will be working specifically on there second collection called Under.ligne

Here are a few photos of the Under.ligne collections:


















1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! We follow under.ligne's social media mentions as we stock it at www.Glassworks-Studios.com so we came across your post. It's a great brand. Really looking forward to seeing your contributions to the brand in the coming seasons. Congrats again and all the best in your new role.

    ReplyDelete